- Sandy Hobbs: ‘Gordon McCulloch, 1939-2017‘, (July 2021)
- Theo Meder: The Nigerian Scam 2.0. How an Improved Online Scam Trick Made an Unsuspecting Dutch Man Over 20.000 Euros Poorer (video at ISCLR 2021 conference, July 2)
- David Puglia: Creating a Monster. How Legends like Goatman are made (video at ISCLR 2021 conference, June 30)
- Véronique Campion-Vincent: ‘QAnon and the “Conspiracy of the pedosatanist elite”’ (2021, unedited English pre-version here; for the French versions see https://spokus.eu/qanon/ (by Eymeric Manzinali), https://spokus.eu/qanon-2/ and https://spokus.eu/qanon-3-trafic-enfant/ (both by Véronique Campion-Vincent).
- Theo Meder: ‘Online coping with the First Wave. COVID Humor and Rumor on Dutch Social Media (March – July 2020)’, in: Folklore.ee 82 (2021), pp. 135-158.
- Andrea Kitta: ‘On Ebola‘ (2014)
- Joel Best, Kathleen A. Bogle, and Chelsea Johnstone, ‘The Shag-Band Menace: Tracing the Spread of a Contemporary Legend‘, in: Symbolic Interaction 35 (2012), pp. 403-420.
- Margaret Lyngdoh: ‘The Vanishing Hitchhiker in Shilong‘, in: Asian Ethnology 71 (2012) 2, pp. 207-224.
Please send your contribution to FOAFTale Blogs to Theo.Meder@Meertens.knaw.nl